Chhavi has created delicious and easy baby potato snack bites with Kalchi’s Chicken Chettinad spread. Says Chhavi, “Since I have discovered the Chettinad Chicken spread from Kalchi I have become extremely partial to it….”.
Recipe Courtesy : Chhavi
Serves: 20-25 individual servings
- 2 Cups Par Boiled Baby Potatoes
- ½ Cup Chicken Keema(Try Kalchi)
- ½ Cup Mixed Grated Cheese
- ½ tsp Melted Butter
- Coriander for garnish
- Cut the potatoes into half.Scoop out the middle to create a cavity.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray with the scooped side down.Brush with melted butter and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degree.
- Remove from the oven.Spoon in a little keema on each potato half and top with some cheese.
- Preheat the oven at 240 degrees(of the highest it goes in your oven) and place the tray with potatoes on the highest rack.Bake for 5-8 minutes till the cheese has melted and is bubbling.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
If you are new to baking check out my post on how to bake here